Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Muse



Tiffany is one of those rare friends with whom you just know you're in it for life together. She showed up at my previous day gig as the new manager of a project I was working on. As we were introduced we looked into each others' eyes and there was an instant understanding. Tiff feels more like a long-lost cousin than a former colleague and as you might imagine we've spent a lot of time exploring beauty together. I like to tell Tiff she's my muse because from the first time I put makeup on her I found her to be the most open to exploration of anyone. Tiff believes the artist works best without direction, when she can completely tap into her creativity. As a result, she and I have tried many different styles on her deep brown eyes and smooth skin. I love knowing that I have a canvas that is completely mine on which to explore new techniques and color.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kate, that made me misty eyed. I don't know if deserve the reputation, but I'm honored. Explore my face whenever you like! Love you lots my distant cousin.

    ReplyDelete